On the precipice of her sixteenth birthday, the last thing lone wolf Cat Crawford wants is an extravagant gala thrown by her bubbly stepmother and well-meaning father. So even though Cat knows the family’s trip to Florence, Italy, is a peace offering, she embraces the magical city and all it offers. But when her curiosity leads her to an unusual gypsy tent, she exits . . . right into Renaissance Firenze.
Thrust into the sixteenth century armed with only a backpack full of contraband future items, Cat joins up with her ancestors, the sweet Alessandra and protective Cipriano, and soon falls for the gorgeous aspiring artist Lorenzo. But when the much-older Niccolo starts sniffing around, Cat realizes that an unwanted birthday party is nothing compared to an unwanted suitor full of creeptastic amore.
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century is releasing on September 11th 2012, and if you are as excited about this book as I am, don’t forget to join the #FlirtSquad. You could win some amazing prizes and also, get a chance to be a character in the book. Yes…I know, it’s awesome. So, what are you waiting for?
Still have doubts…?
Still have doubts…?
Just see the list of prizes that you can win,
- Exclusive contests and prizes just for Flirt Squad members
- Teaser chapters and special snippets from future books, including My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, and the sequel, A Tale of Two Centuries, along with my current project, Rearview Mirror
- Your name in the acknowledgements of A Tale of Two Centuries
- A special note from me with secret tidbits
- A chance to become a character in a future book
- And the ultimate Sweet Sixteen prize, a sparkly tiara (for becoming the official Sweet Sixteen diva), a necklace with the Super Sweet cover as a charm, and a Signed copy of My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century
It’s really easy! All you have to do is send an email to FlirtSquad@gmail.com with the following information.
- Your name:
- Your blog info:
- Your email address:
Rachel Harris will contact you and give you all the required information. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! 🙂